Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Preparing for a Blog Hop

My life has been very busy over the past couple of weeks. I want to welcome all of my new followers and say a big THANK YOU! to everyone who has sent me an email, a text, a personal message and/or a comment on my blog. I've read every one and hope to be able to connect in a more personal way with return messages as I get through the Thanksgiving holiday, and NaNoWriMo, and editing my new book, and preparing for The Next Big Thing Blog Hop. 

Leisa Watkins has been my guide through this my first blog hop. Her blog is featured this week so if you get a chance, check out her site and her new book Shattered Gemini

My blog for The Next Big Thing Blog Hop, featuring my book A Solitary Life, will appear tomorrow, November 21, 2012. In turn, I'll tag five more authors/bloggers who will feature their works next week. And then they'll tag five more and they'll tag five more and on and on. If you're interested in participating in the fun, leave me a message in comments or send me a message and I'll forward the information. This is a great opportunity to reach readers, writers, authors, and others in the writing/marketing world and to expose a lot of people to your work, to your blog, and to you as an artist/writer/blogger/author. It's fun, too, so why not give it a shot?

Many of my friends will be celebrating Thanksgiving this week. If you're traveling, please have a safe trip and a wonderful holiday. I look forward to hearing from each and everyone of you soon and checking out what's been happening in your lives (and your work) on your blogs.

Happy Thanksgiving!

And don't forget to check out tomorrow's blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment